Finally... Hehehe..


Assalammualaikum dan selamat sejahtera.. 

Do you want to know about me?? No... 
That's fine.. But..
I still want to tell you... That...
I'm finish my degree on 29 Jun 2012 at UiTM Shah Alam..
Taking course Computational Mathematics..
May be my convocation on Oct or Nov..


I can get married now.. haha.. 
Need to save money from now.. 
But..
Right now, I'm looking for available vacancies..
Anybody know?
Tell me k..
Don't forget to pray for me... <3
(^_^)

This semester I don't have any final paper... 
Because.. 
The whole semester I doing my practical training only.. 
At.. 
Research Management Institute
Gonna miss all staff there.. 
Thank you very much.. 
I have many valuable experience there..

My last word...
I'm wish good luck for those who have final paper..
Study... Studyyy... and Studyyy k..


To my future wife...
(Wherever you are now)
Wait for me, my dear..
I will work hard...
Smileee... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment